Jalapeño Lime Margaritas
1/2 Cup fresh squeezed lime juice
1/2 large green Jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
4oz Silver tequila
2 Tablespoons sea salt
2 lime wedges for garnish
2 sprigs cilantro for garnish (optional)
1. In the bottom of a pitcher, muddle jalapeño slices with the lime juice.
10-12 presses with a muddler or the back of a wooden spoon will do.
2. Add the tequila and honey, stir to combine.
3. Pour the sea salt in the bottom of a small bowl. Dip the top of each glass
in the margarita mixture, let drain off, then press the top of the glass
into the bowl of salt. Knock off any excess.
4. Fill each glass with fresh ice and pour in the margarita mix.
5. Garnish with the fresh lime and cilantro.