Regional Account Executive – Northeast Territory
Pendo is a collaborative team-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. Team members are encouraged to be creative and push the envelope. Ideas are welcomed and generated through brainstorming, informal meetings and hallway conversations. The workload is significant, deadlines run tight, critical projects are always on the table, but everyone pulls together to “get it done” because they care. People are more than just co-workers at Pendo and it’s more than just another job here. It’s a calling, it’s a community, and it’s a career.
Want to be part of a growing company? You’re in luck. We’re looking for a Regional Account Executive – Northeast Territory to be part of our national sales team.
The Regional Account Executive is charged with fostering and building new sales opportunities within the Northeast sales territory,
as well as with assigned key prospects and current clients.
• Accurately forecast revenues and build territory strategy.
• Build strategic relationships with prospects to form new business partnerships and expand market share within the existing client base.
• Accountable for profitable sales volume growth within a defined territory plus several key accounts.
• Commit to accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior that align with Pendo’s core values.
• Ability to travel.
• Must align with Pendo’s core values.
• Experience selling products or services into the mortgage lending industry a must; sales experience with appraisals and other valuation services not required.
• Networking contacts in mortgage operations, production and management.
• Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
• Degree from a four-year college (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent work experience.
Up for the challenge and want to be rewarded? Let’s talk. Send us a note.
For what it’s worth, having fun and doing a great job is at the core of what we do.